Learn more about our aLine Health Direct Primary Care Membership
- All visits to aLine Health for care of chronic conditions and acute illness
- Access to our reduced pricing for labs and imaging.
- Access to wholesale medications dispensed from the clinic. Oftentimes leaving the clinic with your medications, avoiding long pharmacy wait times.
- Convenient appointment times when needed such as 7:30 am or noon.
- Extended visit times of 30 and 60 minutes, with appointments that start and end on time
- Short Quick Visits for days when you are busy and don’t have time to wait
- Preventive care and wellness education
- Gynecologic care, including pap smears (reasonable pathology fee applies for the outside facility)
- Treatment over the phone when medically appropriate, ex- text pictures of rashes for quick feedback
- Email Correspondence
- Office procedures and Medication Injections: such as stitches, toenail removal, ear wax removal, antibiotic shots, b12 injections, knee injections, and hip bursa injections.
**For a few procedures, a small fee for supplies will be an additional charge. You will be notified of the amount before any procedure is done. Not an all inclusive list.